Drive Medical pla418rbdda Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair, Detachable Desk Arms, 18" Seat
Box of 1
The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. Loaded with features, this reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need. The seat rail has exclusive telescoping technology that allows the depth of the chair to be adjusted from 16" to 18" in seconds, requiring no additional upholstery or components, making room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The padded, flip-back desk arms provide easy transfer without having to detach an arm, and allow you to roll right up to a desk or table without the arms getting in the way. The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair. Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"|All-Aluminum frame|Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions|Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms|Weighs under 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)|Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides; Works with seating and positioning accessories|Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-degrees to 20-degrees|Adjustable height back adjusts from 17"-19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs|Durable, heavy-gauge nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps|Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free|Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability|Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability|Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles|Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight|Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed|Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Built-in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" or 18" (Patent pending) (Figure A - C)
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patient’s weight while in the various reclining positions
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for adjustments up to 180° (Figure D - E)
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Carbon steel frame with double-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free Also features 8" front casters
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat-to-floor height from adult to hemi-level
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Composite foot plates are durable and lightweight
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
|23" | 33"
|Carton Shipping Weight
|53 lbs | 55 lbs | 57 lbs
|Length with Riggings
|Product Weight with 16 Seat
|Product Weight with 20 Seat
|Product Weight with 18 Seat
|16" - 18"
|Seat To Floor Height
|24" | 26.5" | 28"
We Also Recommend
Drive Medical 3050-2-filter SportNeb 2 Filter, Pack of 5
Item # 3050-2-filter
Box of 5
Solic Medical 22401 Basic Examination Table
Box of 1
Drive Medical cpn24fba Cirrus Plus EC Folding Power Wheelchair, 24"...
Item # cpn24fba
Box of 1
Drive Medical std24dda-elr Sentra Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair, Deta...
Item # std24dda-elr
Box of 1