Smith & Nephew 8213000011 Oasis Ultra Tri-Layer Matrix Dressing 2-3/4" x 7-7/8" Pad , Sterile
Box of 5
Healthpoint Oasis® Ultra Tri-Layer Wound Matrix Dressing 2-3/4" x 7-7/8" Pad , Sterile
Healthpoint Oasis® Wound Matrix is comprised of porcine-derived, acellular small intestine submucosa (SIS) material to form a matrix-based product compatible with human tissue. This is a complex scaffold that provides an optimal environment for restoration of tissue structure and function. It is indicated for use in all partial and full thickness wounds and skin loss injuries as well as superficial and second-degree burns
- Oasis® is comprised of small intestine submucosa material
- Broad indication that simplify wound managemaent by offering a versatile product useful for many situations
- Reduces the liklihood of the patient rejection due to its natural acellular yet intact extracellular matrix compostion
- Is easily accessible and economical based on its 24 months shelf-lifw and storage at room temperature
- Has an acellular compostion and is terminally sterlized
- Is easier use since there is no need for for removal of previously applied Oasis®
We Also Recommend
Bard 121816 Biopsy Instrument Monopty® 18 Gauge X 16 cm L 22 mm Pen...
Box of 10
Covidien 482400J Kangaroo EPump Enteral Feeding Pump. Smart Pump Te...
Box of 1
Smith & Nephew 20101 Acticoat Antimicrobial Barrier Burn Dressing W...
Item # 20101
Box of 12
Smith & Nephew 20141 Acticoat 7 Seven Day Antimicrobial Barrier Wou...
Item # 20141
Box of 5