Welch Allyn 71WT-B Patient Monitor Connex® Spot Check and Vital Signs Monitoring NIBP, SpO2, SureTemp Plus Thermometer Battery Operated
Box of 1
The Welch Allyn 71WT-B Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations. The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and accurately sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency. It offers an upgradeable design and custom configurations including a choice of thermometry and/or pulse oximetry, connectivity and mounting/mobility options. In addition, the new Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently.
- SureBP technology can provide BP in only 15 seconds.
- Single sign-on options available for quick, secure clinician login.
- Connex Scoring App calculator for custom protocols (e.g., NEWS, MEWS).
- BP averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis.
- Supports resident list workflows for long-term care settings.
- Add to integrated wall system for complete patient exam workflow.
- Scale connectivity to Detecto, Health o meter, and SECA scales.