BSN Medical American Orthopedic 0295-200 Cast Cutter 2-1/2"
Box of 1
Cast Removal System
BSN Medical American Orthopedic Cast Cutters are specialized saw made just for taking off casts. The Cast Saw has a flat and rounded metal blade with teeth that vibrates back and forth at a high rate of speed to cut through the cast but not cut the skin. The Cast Cutting Saw features a balanced power and weight to help reduce user fatigue from vibration, which also aids in quiet operation. The Medical Cast Saw is also internally lubricated to extend service life. The Saw is available in either a pin drive or hex drive. The hex drive provides 6 blade rotations which extends blade life by 50% compared to other hex drive models. An integrated switch is designed so that it prevents breakage if dropped.
The American Orthopaedic Cast Cutter provides precisely what is needed when needed: power, speed, quiet operation, durability, ease of operation.
- Specially designed for rugged use: the perfect tool with power and endurance.
- Balance of weight and power helps reduce user fatigue.
- Internally lubricated for longer service.
- Switch is designed and placed so that it will not break if dropped.
- Hex drive provides six (6) blade rotations extending blade life by 50% compared to similar competitive models.
- One year limited warranty.
- Internally lubricated for smooth operation
- Balanced to aid in preventing user fatigue
- Quiet operation
- Hex drive provides 6 blade rotations which extends blade life by 50 percent
- Integrated switch prevents breakage when dropped
- Hospital grade plug
- Includes 2.5 inch diameter cast blade
- Proudly made in the USA
Cast Saw Includes
The Cast Cutter is a specialized tool designed for the removal of padded casts. It is not for consumer use and should be used only by qualified personnel trained in proper techniques of cast removal.
- Cast saw
- 2.5 inch diameter saw blade
- Owner's manual
- Registration card